Nu Skin 180°® UV Defense Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 18
Day-time facial moisturiser with SPF 18
Nu Skin 180° UV Block Hydrator SPF 18 protects from UVB rays, preventing premature photoageing. Formulated with light-activated photosomes - DNA repair enzymes from marine plankton - this technologically advanced moisturising sunscreen diminishes signs of past sun damage while defending skin against future harm.
- Help protect from the undesirable effects of excessive sun exposure such as sagging and wrinkles
- Protects from UVB rays
- Provides rich moisturisation for visible wrinkle reduction and moisture barrier protection.
Use in the morning as the fourth step in the Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Ageing System. Apply lightly in an upward, outward motion to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
Warnings : Before usage, please make a spot test on a small skin area. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Photosomes – derived from marine plankton, these light-activated enzymes, help diminish the visible signs of excessive sun exposure. They are encapsulated in liposomes, which are lipid vesicles able to cross the cellular membrane to target sites.
- Micronised zinc oxide – protects the skin from UVB rays.
- Shea butter and avocado oil – provide rich moisturisation due to their unique fatty acid profile and natural moisturising qualities for visible wrinkles reduction.