ageLOC® Facial Gels
When your complexion looks tired and stressed, a spa facial can provide the revitalisation you need, but who has the time? Exclusive patented technology gives you an at home alternative to spa treatments with the ageLOC® Edition Nu Skin® Galvanic Spa® System II instrument and specially formulated facial gels. Pre-Treatment Gel helps remove impurities so your pores can breathe and prepares your skin for Treatment Gel. The newly reformulated Treatment Gel contains all the benefits of the original and in addition ,now features ageLOC® technology, a proprietary new ingredient blend that helps slow the signs of ageing at their source. Get results that you can see with benefits that last into the future.
Save 15% when you buy the Galvanic Spa® Facial Gels with ageLOC® 3-box package.
Have you ever wondered why some people look younger than they really are? Nu Skin® has unlocked the science behind their secret.
Only Nu Skin®’s exclusive, patent-pending ageLOC™ technology can help slow a newly discovered source of accelerated ageing in the epidermis - helping you control your skin’s future. So let our science be your secret and make your age a mystery with ageLOC™.
- Work to restore skin’s natural vibrancy by removing impurities and promoting cellular energy.
- Supply beneficial ingredients with delivery enhanced by galvanic current.
- Provide skin regenerative results.
- Removes impurities, allowing pores to breathe.
- Soothes and conditions the skin.
- Slows visible signs of ageing at the source with ageLOC™ technology - a revolutionary anti-ageing ingredient blend.
- Facilitates recovery from stress; revives and invigorates tired skin by promoting cellular energy.
- Enhances skin hydration, leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, clean and refreshed.
Use after cleansing and toning with the Nu Skin® cleanser and toner of your choice. For best results, use Galvanic Spa™ Facial Gels with the Galvanic Spa™ System II instrument two to three times a week. During each treatment, ensure that your hand is moistened and fingers are touching the chrome panel at all times. Keep the instrument in constant contact with skin for duration of treatment. When you move the instrument you always want to be very gentle and let the galvanic current do the work. You want to apply some very light pressure, but never enough to tug at the skin. When working around the eye area, avoid direct contact with the eyes or eyelids. It is a good habit to simply follow the bone structure around the eye. When working around the mouth, avoid contact with your lips or mouth.