AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste without peroxides
Now you can smile with confidence thanks to this great tasting Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste that brightens and whitens teeth while fighting plaque formation.
- AP-24® a patented plaque-fighting agent dimethicone and surfactants that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling slicker and fresher longer.
- Dicalcium phosphate a mild abrasive that gently loosens and removes debris.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate helps protect against plaque.
Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate. Keep out of reach of children under six years of age.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Which ingredient helps remove plaque from the teeth? The active system used in this AP-24® toothpaste consists of dicalcium phosphate dihydrate which gently loosens and removes debris.
2. What is the RDA of AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste? RDA (Radioactive Dentin Abrasion) is the scale used to measure relative abrasivity of toothpastes. This scale starts at 0 and is open-ended. It’s generally agreed that any product that falls below 250 is considered safe for everyday use. The RDA value of AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste is between 70 and 80, which is considered very mild.